Administrators (also known as "admins" or "sysops") are trusted users, who are generally chosen by the community and also have access to the following tools:
- All privileges from the moderator, chat moderator, and rollback groups.
- Delete and undelete pages, as well as delete images or files.
- Lock (protect) both a page and a file so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without adminship privileges.
- Block users who are vandalizing the wikia from editing, etc.
- Grant and revoke both the chat moderator rights and forum moderator rights.
- Edit the wikia's skin and format.
- Edit MediaWiki pages.
For more details, see the Help:Administrators' how-to guide.
The state of being an administrator is also referred to as "adminship". Being an administrator makes "ADMIN" appear next to a user's name on their profile.