The next couple of weeks, a category reoganization will take place, because the current categorization is illogical and not consistent. This is necessary to make the Wiki better and more structured. This may mean that there are categories added, changed or deleted on your pages, sorry for the inconvenience. If you have a question about this, feel free to ask. If you want to give us any tips, you're welcome to do so. For clarity, only the categories will be reorganized, nothing else. Here are some examples of good and bad categories.
- Every Miis page must have the category "Miis"
- Every Miis page must have the category "Male Miis" or "Female Miis"
- Every Miis page is prefered to have categories like "Wii Sports Miis", "Wii Sports Resort Miis" and "Wii Sports Club Miis"
- Categories with similar meanings but different spelling are no longer allowed. Categories such as "Mii", "male mii" and Wii Sports Mii" will be changed into the right category
- You can add additional categories like "Good Miis", "Asian Miis" and "Rich Miis" to your pages
- The categories "CPU", "CPU Miis" and "Wii" are prohibited